FLEX Heat transfer
When you need a flexible heat transfer
Do you need a heat transfer that is thin, flexible & durable? Then it’s the FLEX Heat transfer you should use.
FLEX Heat transfer is specially made to be used on Sport & profile garments but of course, can also be applied to other garments that require a more compliant & flexible heat transfer.
Properties of FLEX Heat Transfer
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX class 1
Hot / Cold Peel
At least 5 years
Up to 60°C
Up to 60°C
Only inside of garments
2 - 6 bar
**General settings are 2-3 bar for small base plate & 4-6 bar for large base plate. When using heat press from a manufacturer other than Hot Screen, the pressure setting is 0.5-1.5 kg/cm2.
Reasons to order FLEX Heat Transfer
There are two versions available of FLEX Heat transfer. Both designs have the same good qualities regarding quality and durability but differ in appearance.
- Suitable when the logo has flat colours
- Can be ordered throughout the Pantone C range.
- Can be ordered in 7 colours in the same logo.
- Numbers & letters for immediate delivery.
- Suitable when the logo contains gradients
- Photo effects are printed in this variant
- Can be printed in an unlimited number of colours
- Possibility to order logo with embroidery effect.
Application of heat transfer,
how do I do?
It is easy to apply our heat transfer to textiles, but there are some tips for the result to be good every time. Watch the movie to see the most basic instructions on how to make the heat transfer stick to your garment as well as possible.
All values in the movie are recommendations on our hot presses Hot 2000 & Hot 4000. Some variation in the settings may occur on other machines.