STARK Heat transfer
When you need a durable heat transfer
Do you need a heat transfer that is hardwearing, durable and fits all conditions? Then it’s the STARK Heat transfer you should use.
STARK Heat transfer is specially designed for work clothes and for application on hard-wearing garments.
Properties of STARK Heat transfer
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX class 1
Hot / Cold Peel
At least 5 years
Up to 85°C
Up to 85°C
Only inside of garments
2 - 6 bar
* These indications are intended as recommendations only. Some deviation in temperature, time & pressure may occur depending on the material our heat transfer is applied to.
Reasons to order STARK Heat transfer
There are two versions to order of STARK Heat transfer. Both designs have the same good qualities regarding quality and durability but differ in appearance.
- Suitable when the logo has flat colours
- Can be ordered throughout the Pantone C range.
- Can be ordered in 7 colours in the same logo.
- Numbers & letters for immediate delivery.
- Suitable when the logo contains gradients
- Photo effects are printed in this variant
- Can be printed in an unlimited number of colours
- Possibility to order logo with embroidery effect.
Application of heat transfer,
how do I do?
It is easy to apply our heat transfer to textiles, but there are some tips for the result to be good every time. Watch the movie to see the most basic instructions on how to make the heat transfer stick to just your garment as well as possible.
All values in the movie are recommendations on our hot presses Hot 2000 & Hot 4000. Some variation in the settings may occur on other machines.